- For all emergencies please contact us at our number : 613-835-2646. You can also reach us at this number to schedule an appointment for your horse during regular hours ((7:30am - 5:00pm M-F & 7:30am - 12:00pm Saturdays)
- We work with you to plan a vaccination protocol that follows the most up-to-date industry recommendations and that best suits your horse's lifestyle. Most horses in Eastern Ontario should be vaccinated against:
- Eastern & Western Encephalomyelitis ( EEE & WEE)
- West Nile Virus
- Potomac Horse Fever
- Other vaccines to consider:
- Equine Herpes Virus 1 & 4
- Lyme Disease
- To maintain optimal health and fitness of your horse an annual dental examination is recommended to avoid dental issues that can result in loss of condition and other issues. We offer:
- Complete oral examination
- Teeth floating with power float
- Referral to our partner clinic, Rideau St.Lawrence Veterinary Services for complex procedures such as teeth extractions.
- Artificial insemination (AI) with fresh, chilled or frozen semen
- Reproductive tact evaluation via ultrasound
- Ultrasound pregnancy diagnosis
Export and Show Requirements
- Equine Infections Anemia (Coggings) testing
- Export and Health Certificates for the United States
- We are pleased to offer prepurchase examinations in partnership with Rideau St.Lawrence Veterinary Services. This can be booked directly through their office at: 1-613-925-4200.
- We offer on farm routine castration and wound repair. We also refer complex equine surgical procedures, including colic surgery to Rideau St.Lawrence Veterinary Services at: 1-613-925-4200.
Radiographs and Shockwave Therapy
- Through parternship with Rideau SAt.Laerence Veterinary Services, we can offer radiographs for diagnostics and prepurchase examinations as well as extra-corporeal shockwave therapy that is used in aid to treat musculoskeletal problems, soft-tissue injuries and bone injuries in horses. These appointments can be booked directly with our partners at: 1-613-925-4200